The Elektra Micro Casa a Leva home espresso blog

The Elektra Micro Casa a leva is a beautiful home espresso machine. But is it capable of making great coffee? Follow my pursuit of ultimate espresso coffee as I learn to use this exciting machine.

Name:
Location: Trondheim, Norway

Monday, August 15

My first week in Oslo

My first week in Oslo has been very strange indeed :-) I moved in on friday 5th, but I still haven´t really been at home. I have been joining an orchestra to play "Firebird" by Stravinskij and some other pieces, and we´ve rehearsed all the time, 10 am to 10 pm. Great concert yesterday in Oslo University hall! It was also a great experience for me to play classical music and in an orchestra.

I´m happy about my new place, and I´m happy about being in Oslo!

I´m now at a café, "Kaffepikene" (or "coffee chicks"/"coffe girls"). It is a café with wireless internett, to bring your own laptop. Very smart, indeed! The coffee is decent, and it will cost me a cup of coffee, 2 €, per visit. This time, priority number one was to pay my bills, and to see what has happended in the world last week.

I brought my Elektra to Oslo, and it has been fired up a few times. My first espresso in a new place, in a new city, was like heaven. This really proves that taste is also dependent on the situation!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home